Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fuckity fuck


Okay I so did not want to post about this because it will give the impression I'm *that* kind of girl but I need to get it off my chest.


So there's this guy. And he's fucking brilliant. Seriously, he's just the best person ever.




Yuck.


So anyway. I passed out at work the other day so I had to stop the liquid fast.
Everyone was so worried, I felt really bad. 
I could feel myself getting weak and dizzy but I am the most stubborn person ever so I kept refusing to eat.
I lost 7kgs all in all which would be awesome but I've put 3 back on since then.
You win some you lose some I guess!


I need to lose so much more. I don't want to gross this guy out.

1 comment:

  1. geh. passing out in public is simply no fun at all.

    and you're not alone, I can't count all the times me friends have tried to make me eat. it SUCKS.

    stay strong <3 <3

    ReplyDelete