Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday - Day 1

Well Monday was a success! I told my best friend/desk buddy at work that I'm liquid fasting for "health reasons" and it ends up she wants to do it too which is BRILLIANT. She bought this weird coco stuff that you add to water (it's 38 cals a spoonful - woo!) and you're meant to drink it half an hour before meals. We obviously just drank it for the meal but holy mother fucking shit I was so full after I finished it. I seriously recommend buying it if you're thinking of doing a liquid fast!
The downside is that my scales are fucked. I got on this morning and it said 99 FUCKING KILOS oh gosh I almost died from a heart attack. Luckily my mother told me they say the same for her (she's thinner than me!) so I'll have to buy more asap.
Hope everyone's well! :)

1 comment:

  1. My scale is flippin' out too, I'm ditching it as soon as I get paid and buying a new one. Even when I know the number is a lie I still can't help hating myself a little bit more.
    Keep up the good work sweets. xo

    ReplyDelete