Thursday, October 7, 2010

What gives?!

I've been in such a foul mood for the past 3 days. I just can't shake the feeling.
I've been on a raging binge and purge cycle and it's starting to wear me out. As sick as it sounds I used to love the feeling of eating what I wanted then purging, counting the calories I may have thrown up, then feeling nice and empty again. Now I sob for half an hour and do the same fucking thing.
I really really didn't want to bring up my ED in this blog but fuck it. It's part of who I am.
When my mum found out she flipped her shit. She said I was doing it for attention and that it was "lucky she caught me early on, as the effects weren't showing yet."
Oh yes. That's what she said.
Anyway, I don't want to rant I'm just trying to be in a better mood.






I've got Godskitchen tomorrow which is going to be amazingI don't usually like that kind of music but any excuse to be off my face it alright with me ;) T's got some green clovers and coke left over so the night should be very very interesting!


Ahh to be young.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your ED. I pretty much just binge :/

    Are you getting any sort of treatment?

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete